Useful in both types of piles and removes constipation. Strengthens the stomach.
- Each 250 mg pill contains:
- Brassica juncea (Khardal) 7.04 mg
- Ferula persica (Sakbeenaj) 14.08 mg
- Prunus amygdalus Oil (Roghan Badam) 14.08 mg
- Terminalia chebula (Yellow) (Post Halela Zard) 42.25 mg
- Terminalia chebula (Brown) (Post Halela Kabuli) 42.25 mg
- Terminalia chebula (Black) (Halela Siah) 42.25 mg
- Emblica officinalis (Amla Khushk) 42.25 mg
- Commiphora mukul (Muqil) 59.86 mg
- Allium porrum Juice (Aabe Gandana) q.s.
Piles, constipation and weakness of stomach.
2 pills at night with water.
Prevent constipation, avoid alcohol, tea, coffee, spicy and fried food. Avoid sitting for a long duration on hard surface, eating dry and stale food, smoking, putting pressure during defecation and consumption of canned food. Consume green leafy vegetables and fruits which add roughage. Sleep well in nights and reduce weight. Bathe or shower daily to cleanse the skin around the anus gently with warm water. Soap is not necessary and may aggravate the problem. Eat a high fibre diet such as wheat bran cereal and whole wheat bread, and drink plenty of water (at least 8 to 10 glasses each day). Stay active and excercise daily.