A formulation which supports a healthy heart function. It nourishes and strengthens the heart muscles thereby stimulating the blood circulation and allowing an increase of oxygen flow to the heart. Also helps to promote healthy cholesterol and triglycerides levels. It is beneficial for everyone, especially as a prophylactic for those who lead a stressful lifestyle or have a family history of coronary heart diseases.
- Each 10 ml. contains:
- Hibiscus rosa-sinensis Fl. Dct. (Gurhal) 20 mg
- Mesua ferrea Stamens Dct. (Nagkesar) 30 mg
- Nardostachys jatamansi Rz. Dct. (Balcharr) 50 mg
- Parmelia perlata Wl. Pl. Dct. (Charrila) 50 mg
- Nymphaea lotus Fl. Dct. (Nilofar) 50 mg
- Saussurea lappa Rt. Dct. (Qust) 70 mg
- Rheum emodi St. Dct. (Rewandchini) 70 mg
- Tribulus terrestris Fr. Dct. (Gokhru) 200 mg
- Terminalia arjuna Bk. Dct. (Arjun Chhal) 500 mg
- Rosa damascena Fl. Dist. (Arq Gulab) 0.5 ml
- Pandanus odoratissimus Fl. Dist. (Arq Keora) 0.5 ml
- Malus domestica Vinegar (Seb Sirka) 2 ml
- Sodium Benzoate 20 mg
Tachycardia, Dyslipidemia, Hyperlipidemia, Angina, Arrhythmia, Palpitation, Breathlessness, Weak Pulse, High Cholesterol and Post myocardial infarction.
There are no contraindications.
There are no known side effects.
10 ml in the morning and evening.
Avoid foods containing saturated fats (butter, cheese, fatty meats, etc.), eggs, excess salt, sugar, caffeine, and alcohol. Avoid smoking. Eat more of green vegetables, oily fish, olives, garlic, carrots, and amla. Do regular physical exercise and avoid stress and tension.