Majun Falasfa is presented in a convenient capsule form. With all the goodness of Majun Falasfa, Dehlvi Falasafeen Capsules meet the demands of this mordernized age. Strengthens the nerves and increases the density of semen and sex vigour. Also strengthens the kidney and bladder and stops excessive urination. It is also useful in gout and backache and aids in digestion and increases appetite.
- Each 500 mg. capsule contains:
- Anthemis nobilis [Seeds] (Babuna Beej) 17.5 mg
- Zingiber officinale (Sonth) 34.5 mg
- Piper nigrum (Kali Mirch) 34.5 mg
- Piper longum (Pipal) 34.5 mg
- Emblica officinalis (Amla) 34.5 mg
- Terminalia chebula (Har) 34.5 mg
- Plumbago zeylanica (Chitrak) 34.5 mg
- Aristolachia longa (Zarawind) 34.5 mg
- Orchis latifolia (Salabmisri) 34.5 mg
- Anthemis nobilis [Root] (Babuna Ki Jad) 34.5 mg
- Pinus gerardiana (Chilghoza) 34.5 mg
- Cocos nucifera (Naryal) 34.5 mg
- Vitis vinifera (Draksha) 103 mg
Seminal debility, lack of vitality, excessive micturition, gout, backache, indigestion and lack of appetite.
1 or 2 capsules in the morning or at night with a glass of milk or water.
Give up smoking. Nicotine impedes blood flow to the penis. Exercise more to help with overall fitness and increased blood circulation. Loose weight if there are any problems from obesity. Illicit drugs such as marijuana and cocaine, over the long term, gradually decrease desire and cause impotency. If there is alcohol abuse, dealing with this problem may improve potency and will certainly improve relationship problems. Riding a bike, especially an off-road mountain bike, can cause trauma to delicate nerves and blood vessels. It is important to have a "double saddle" to avoid injury to the blood vessels that go to the penis. Any good sporting goods outfitter or large specialty biking outlet will have information about this item. Avoid stress as it can affect your love life. Stress can also increase blood pressure that has been shown to be a frequent cause of impotence. Relaxation techniques can be learned and employed to reduce stress. Eat a fresh, organic, high vegetable diet, which should include green, leafy vegetables and reduce red meat consumption.