Useful in weakness of the heart, brain and liver. Increases the natural heat of the body. Removes general debility and is useful in palpitation and during convalescence.
- Each 125 mg silver coated pill contains:
- Lodoicea maldivica (Narjeel Daryaee) 4.63 mg
- Crocus sativus (Zafran) 4.63 mg
- Jade (Yashab Sabz) 6.93 mg
- Red Agate (Aqeeq Surkh) 6.93 mg
- Rubianus (Yaqut Surkh) 9.25 mg
- Topagio (Yaqut Zard) 9.25 mg
- Turquoise (Firoza) 9.25 mg
- Corallium rubrum (Root) (Bekhe Marjan) 11.55 mg
- Mytilus margaritiferus (Marwareed) 13.87 mg
- Ambra grasea (Amber Ashab) 13.87 mg
- Argentum (Warq Nuqra) 13.87 mg
- Serpent Stone (Zahar Mohra Khatai) 16.20 mg
- Rosa damascena Distillate (Arq Gulab) q.s.
Liver dysfunction, cerebral atony, cardiovascular disorders, general debility, palpitation and convalescence.
1 pill in the morning and evening with 5 gms. Dawaul Misk Motadil Jawaharwali or Khamira Gaozaban Ambari Jawaharwala followed by a glass of milk.
Greasy, rich and flatulent producing food should be avoided in the diet.