Stimulates appetite and digestion. It is effective in stomach troubles and gastrointestinal disorders. It acts fast because of natural stimulation of digestive enzymes secretion and is completely safe even for long term therapy.
- Each 500 mg. tablet contains:
- Ferula foetida (Hing) 10 mg
- Calotropis gigantea (Madar) 25 mg
- Potassium Carbonate, Impure (Jawakshar) 25 mg.
- Myrtus caryophyllus (Laung) 25 mg
- Sodium Borate (Suhaga) 25 mg
- Piper longum (Pipal) 25 mg.
- Zingiber officinale (Sonth) 50 mg.
- Citric Acid (Sat Lemu) 50 mg
- Precipated Sulphur (Gandhalk) 50 mg
- Ammonium Chloride (Navasadara) 50 mg.
- Sugar 50 mg
- Black Salt (Kala Namak) 100 mg.
- Binding Agent q.s
Indigestion, stomachache, lack of appetite, hyperacidity, flatulence, burning sensation in the chest, heaviness after meals, nausea and vomiting due to indigestion, gastritis, abdominal distention, halitosis and gastric disorders.
2 tablets to be sucked twice daily after meals.
Fatty foods can lead to indigestion, since they take longer to digest. Overeating is another red flag. Smaller meals at regular intervals are a better choice. Foods and beverages (including coffee, tea, soft drinks and tomato-based foods) that crank up acid in the stomach should be avoided or at least minimized if they are a problem for your stomach. Alcohol and tobacco also promote a sour stomach. When and how meals are eaten can be another cause of indigestion. It's important not to eat within two hours of going to bed. In addition, lying down or even slouching after a meal can bring on a bout of heartburn, since these positions increase stomach pressure. Stress and not enough sleep also leads to an upset stomach.