Provides prompt relief from aches, pains, swelling and stiffness of joints and other musculoskeletal inflammations.
- Each 100 ml. contains:
- Ricinus communis Oil (Arandi) 10 ml.
- Curcuma amada (Amba Haldi) 5 mg.
- Allium sativum (Lahsun Taza) 5 mg.
- Colchicum luteum (Suranjan Kadwa) 5 mg.
- Acorus calamus (Waj Turki) 5 mg.
- Pinus longifolia Oil (Cheer) 5 ml.
- Cedrus deodara Oil (Deodar) 5 ml.
- Celastrus paniculatus Oil (Malkangani) 5 ml.
- Mentha x piperata Oil (Peepermint) 5 ml.
- Cinnamomum camphora Oil (Kafoor) 3 ml.
- Cinnamomum zeylanicum Oil (Dalchini) 2 ml
- Brassica juncea Oil (Sarson) q.s.
Backache, cervical spondylitis, fibrositis, frozen shoulder, gonalgia, gout, low back pain, lumbago, muscular rheumatism, muscular cramps and pains, myalgia, myositis, osteoarthritis, rheumatic and rheumatoid arthritis, tennis/golfers' elbow, sciatica, sports injuries, sprains and tendinitis.
Apply a small quantity of the oil on the affected part and rub with gentle hands till absorbed. Repeat two or three times a day.
Maintain a balanced diet, lose excess weight if you are overweight (obesity can worsen arthritis) and exercise three to four times a week. A good diet includes choices from each of five different groups of foods, which are breads and cereals, fruits and vegetables, fats and oils, poultry, oily fish, lean meats or dried beans, and low-fat milk, cheese and yoghurt. Foods high in cholesterol, fats and sugar should be avoided. Steer clear of takeaway foods and bakery delights. Salt, smoking and alcohol also should be avoided. Warm and hot baths promote the healing of inflammation. Swimming is also advised.