It is a very effective laxative and purgative and a particularly useful remedy for constipation. Removes heaviness of the stomach. It is not habit forming and is safe for long-term therapy.
- Each 1 gm. tablet contains:
- Terminalia chebula, Brown (Halela Kabuli) 57 mg.
- Terminalia belerica (Bahera) 57 mg.
- Emblica officinalis (Amla) 57 mg.
- Terminalia chebula, Black (Halela Siah) 57 mg.
- Ipomoea turpethum (Nisoth) 57 mg.
- Foeniculum vulgare (Saunf) 143 gm.
- Pistacia lentiscus (Mastagi) 143 mg.
- Lavandula stoechas (Ustkhuddus) 143 mg.
- Convulvulus scammonia (Saqmoonia) 143 mg.
- Rheum emodi (Rewandchini) 143 mg.
Chronic constipation, constipation associated with pregnancy, piles, post-partum, cardiac disorders and heaviness of the stomach.
2 Tablets at night with lukewarm water or milk.
Increase the amount of fiber you eat, drink more fluids, exercise regularly, and move your bowels when you have the urge (resisting the urge causes constipation).