Useful in leucorrhoea and excessive menstruation. Increases the retentive power of the uterus. Also useful in pain of the joints and back, weakness after delivery, vomiting and dyspepsia.
- Each 10 g contains:
- Cinnamom zeylanicum (Dalchini) 3 mg.
- Elettaria cardamomum (Elaichi Choti) 3 mg.
- Mesua ferrea (Nagkesar) 3 mg.
- Cinnamomum tamala (Tejpat) 3 mg.
- Piper longum (Pipal) 24 mg.
- Bambusa bambos (Bansalochan) 48 mg.
- Rubia cordifolia (Majith) 245 mg.
- Areca catechu (Chaliya) 489 mg.
- Clarified Butter (Ghee) 1.019 g
Leucorrhoea, excessive menstruation, pain of the joints and back, weakness after delivery, vomiting and dyspepsia.
During menses and from the ninth month of pregnancy to twenty days after delivery.
In ordinary cases 5 to 10 gms. with warm milk before breakfast. In chronic cases, 5 to 10gms. in the morning and evening with warm milk.
Tea, coffee, sour, heavy, oily and gas-forming foods should be avoided. Milk, butter, dry fruits and wheat as well as other nourishing foods are advised.