Contains natural vitamins and is specially rich in vitamin C. Also contains carbohydrates, proteins and minerals which provide energy and supplement Protein Energy Malnutrition (PEM). The special herbal formula provides required sedative elements that relax strained muscles and soothe the whole body. Ideal for people involved in academic activities such as students, scientists, advocates, accountants and engineers. The prolonged mental exercise leaves a sort of vacant mindedness and induces heaviness, sure signs of mental fatigue. It is beneficial for sportsmen, labourers, housewives, etc., who need lots of muscular energy. Also recommended in loss of memory, stress, strain and fatigue, loss of vigour, inertness and apathy, insomnia, anorexia, weakness of eyesight, bronchitis and diarrhoea. On the whole, it is a 'total body nourisher from head to toe'.
- Each 20 gms contains:
- Withania somnifera (Ashwagandha) 500 mg.
- Alpinia galanga (Khulanjan) 500 mg.
- Evolvulus alsinoides (Shankhpushpi) 500 mg.
- Centella asiatica (Brahmi) 900 mg.
- Pandanus odoratissimum Distillate (Arq Kewra) 0.1 ml
- Zingiber officinale (Adrak) 1 gm
- Prunus amygdalus (Badam) 2 gm
- Daucus carota (Gajar) 3 gm
- Emblica officinalis (Amla) 6 gm
- Sugar q.s.
Loss of memory, stress, strain, lassitude, loss of vigour, inertness and apathy, insomnia, lack of appetite, weakness of eyesight, bronchitis and diarrhoea.
There are no contraindications.
There are no known side effects.
20 g to be given in the morning with breakfast. Tastes good if spread on bread-slices.