What is MUSLI KESAR MUSLI KESAR is a premium compound formulation, composed of 23 rejuvenating herbs. MUSLI KESAR is not a drug, but a health supplement, keeping the body fit all day long. How does MUSLI KESAR help you From head to toe, MUSLI KESAR empowers all the organs of human body. Each ingredient of MUSLI KESAR activates, or in other words, charges each and every tissue of human body. 1. Immune System: MUSLI KESAR acts as an immuno-modulator, thereby activating the immune system of the body. 2. Cardiac System: MUSLI KESAR strengthens the heart, controls palpitation and arrhythmias and acts as an exhilarant. 3. Brain and Nervous System: MUSLI KESAR strengthens the brain and nervous system, sharpens memory, relieves headache, giddiness, removes lassitude, relieves bodyache, backache, pain legs, numbness in limbs, etc. 4. Respiratory System: By strengthening the lung tissues, MUSLI KESAR regulates the respiration in asthmatic patients. It also helps in controlling the chest infection by increasing the immunity of the body. 5. Liver: MUSLI KESAR strengthens the liver to perform its functions in the normal way. It also helps the liver to eliminate the toxins from the body effectively. 6. Digestive System: MUSLI KESAR aids in digestion and strengthens the digestive system. It is a good carminative and appetizer also. 7. General and Physical Debility: MUSLI KESAR strengthens the musculature and bony structure, hence, is a boon for athletes and physical trainees. 8. Male Health: By controlling and normalising all the vital functions of human system, MUSLI KESAR enhances the male health power and also increases stamina, time, stability, etc. 9. Female Health: By regulating the obstetrical and gynaecological activities, MUSLI KESAR keeps women healthy. It keeps the lactating mothers fit and healthy, keeps the menstrual cycle regulated, and relieves girdle pain, giddiness, pain legs and other complications during menstruation.
- Each 500 mg capsule contains :
- Crocus sativus (Zafran) 5 mg
- Elettaria cardamomum (Elaichi Choti) 10 mg
- Embelia ribes (Baobarang) 10 mg
- Myristica fragrans (Jawitri) 10 mg
- Hygrophila spinosa (Talmakhana) 20 mg
- Trapa bispinosa (Singhara) 20 mg
- Butea monosperma (Dhak) 20 mg
- Rheum emodi (Rewandchini) 20 mg
- Delphinium denudatum (Jadwar) 20 mg
- Prunus amygdalus (Badam) 20 mg
- Orchis latifolia (Salabmisri) 20 mg
- Cocus nucifera (Naryal) 20 mg
- Curcuma longa Extract (Haldi) 20 mg
- Asparagus racemosus Extract (Shatawari) 20 mg
- Anacyclus pyrethrum Extract (Aqarqarah) 20 mg
- Lepidium sativum Extract (Haloon) 20 mg
- Terminalia arjuna Extract (Arjuna) 20 mg
- Asphaltum Extract (Shilajit) 20 mg
- Salmalia malabaricum Extract (Mochras) 20 mg
- Withania somnifera Extract (Asgand) 20 mg
- Gossypium herbaceum Extract (Binaula) 20 mg
- Mucuna pruriens Extract (Kaunch) 25 mg
- Chlorophytum arundinaceum Extract (Safed Musli) 100 mg
Arrhythmias (Irregular heartbeat), Asthma, Bodyache, Headache, Giddiness, Indigestion, Lethargy, Liver Dysfunction, Numbness in the Limbs, Pain in the Legs, Palpitation, PMS, Sexual Debility, Weakness of the Brain and Nerves, Weakness of the Digestive System, Weakness of the Heart, Weak Immunity and Weak Memory.
Not recommended for children below 7 years.
MUSLI KESAR can be consumed by all age groups in all seasons, without experiencing any side-effects.
15 years and above: One capsule once or twice a day with milk or water. 7 ' 14 years: One capsule once a day, with milk or water. Note: MUSLI KESAR can also be consumed on empty stomach.
Take milk, seasonal fruits, green vegetables, cereals, etc., in adequate quantity. Egg, meat, fish can also be consumed. Avoid spicy and fried foods.