Removes biliousness of liver, kidney and bladder by inducing excessive urination. Reduces fever caused by hepatic heat. Also useful in urinary tract infection.
- Each dose of 25 ml contains:
- Aqueous extract from:
- Cichorium intybus (Tukhme Kasni) 2.01 g
- Cucumis sativus (Tukhme Kheera) 2.01 g
- Cucumis sativus (Tukhme Kakdi) 2.01 g
- Foeniculum vulgare (Bekhe Badiyan) 2.01 g
- Cucumis melo (Tukhme Kharbuza) 2.01 g
- Cichorium intybus (Bekhe Kasni) 4.32 g
- Sugar 24.2 g
Biliousness, Dysuria, Fever, Jaundice, Kidney Stone, UTI and Sluggish Liver.
In 1st trimester of pregnancy. Can be used ind 2nd trimester but cautiously.
25 to 50 ml mixed with cold water.
Eat a diet low in fat and high in fibre and water. This will assist your body in processing stored wastes and assist with detoxification processes. Avoid alcohol and recreational drugs as well as heavily processed or "junk" foods. Plenty of fruits and vegetables in the diet are essential, along with lean protein foods such as fish, tofu and legumes (beans, lentils etc).