During his life-span, a married person can face many discomforts, e.g., stress, depression, low self-confidence level, lack of sleep, hormonal imbalance (testosterone level imbalance), poor health conditions, relationship troubles, hectic daily schedules, obesity, anaemia, diabetes, ageing process, use of alcohol or drugs, or when he uses some medications for depression or high blood pressure. All these factors, more or less, affect his overall general health as well as sexual performance. Dragon Force, a powerful Unani herbal combination, helps to combat all these factors, which ultimately result in sexual debility. Dragon Force helps you never feel a dull moment in your married life. It is completely natural, having no side-effects.
- Each 500 mg capsule contains:
- Ambra grasea (Ambar) 5 mg
- Crocus sativus (Zafran) 10 mg
- Elettaria cardamomum (Choti Elaichi) 10 mg
- Embelia ribes (Baobarang) 10 mg
- Myristica fragrans (Jawitri) 10 mg
- Cocos nucifera (Nariyal) 20 mg
- Hygrophila spinosa (Talmakhana) 20 mg
- Trapa bispinosa (Singhara Khushk) 20 mg
- Butea frondosa (Dhak) 20 mg
- Rheum emodi (Rewand Chini) 20 mg
- Delphinium denudatum (Jadwar) 20 mg
- Prunus amygdalus (Badam) 20 mg
- Orchis latifolia (Salab Misri) 20 mg
- Curcuma longa Extract (Haldi) 20 mg
- Asparagus racemosus Extract (Shatawari) 20 mg
- Anacyclus pyrethrum Extract (Aqarqarah) 20 mg
- Lepidium sativum Extract (Haloon) 20 mg
- Terminalia arjuna Extract (Arjuna) 20 mg
- Asphaltum Extract (Shilajit) 20 mg
- Bombax malabaricum Extract (Mochras) 20 mg
- Withania somnifera Extract (Ashwagandha) 20 mg
- Gossypium herbaceum Extract (Binaula) 20 mg
- Mucuna pruriens Extract (Konch) 25 mg
- Chlorophytum arundinaceum Extract (Musli Safed) 90 mg
Depressed libido, exhaustion after coitus, impotence, lack of vigour and vitality, lassitude, poor erectile power, seminal debility, sexual neurasthenia, loss of erection during intercourse and general lethargy.
There are no contraindications.
There are no known side effects.
1 capsule daily in the morning with milk or water. Use for at least 20 days continuously for sustained results.
Avoid excessive alcohol as it can diminish sexual desire, decrease level of arousal and can interfere with the chain of nervous impulses that lead to erections. Reduce weight if obese. Being overweight can contribute to impotence by upsetting hormone balance and interfering with circulation. Regular exercise and proper nutrition can help maintain male hormone levels, improve blood flow, and boost mood, which are key to enhancing sexual performance. Nicotine damages the circulation, so smoking increases the risk of erection problems.