Strengthens the nerves, heart and brain. Increases sex vigour by activating the glandular and nervous system. Checks the various causes of impotency. Increases sperm count and improves motility and morphology of sperms.
- Each 500 mg. Gold coated pill contains:
- Jauhar Seen (Unani Compound) 1 mg.
- Ambra grasea (Amber) 15 mg
- Anacyclus pyrethrum (Aqarqarah) 15 mg
- Withania somnifera (Ashwagandha) 15 mg.
- Cinnamomum zeylanicum (Dalchini) 15 mg.
- Myristica fragrans [Nutmeg] (Jaiphal) 15 mg.
- Myristica fragrans [Mace] (Jawitri) 15 mg.
- Strychnos Nux-Vomica Detoxicated (Kuchla) 15 mg.
- Mytilus margaritiferus (Moti) 15 mg.
- Qurecus infectoria (Maju) 15 mg.
- Piper longum (Pipal) 15 mg.
- Myrtus caryophyllus (Laung) 15 mg.
- Pastinaca sativa (Satli) 15 mg.
- Cinnabar (Shingraf) 15 mg.
- Crocus sativus (Kesar) 15 mg.
- Zingiber officinalis (Sonth) 30 mg.
- Palaemon curtinus (Chinga) 55 mg.
- Centipeda orbicularis (Kundush) 55 mg
- Sugar 134 mg.
- Colour & Preservative q.s.
Depressed libido, functional impotence, lack of vitality, male sterility, poor erectile power and seminal debility.
One pill in the morning after breakfast or at night with lukewarm milk.
Stop smoking. Nicotine impedes blood flow to the penis. Exercise more to help with overall fitness and increased blood circulation. Lose weight if there are any problems from obesity. Illicit drugs such as marijuana and cocaine, over the long term, gradually decrease desire and cause impotency. If there is alcohol abuse, dealing with this problem may improve potency and will certainly improve relationship problems. Riding a bike, especially an off-road mountain bike, can cause trauma to delicate nerves and blood vessels. It is important to have a "double saddle"