A well known herbal tea that is a remedy for common cold, coughs, nasal congestions, influenza, catarrh and seasonal changes. Also reduces fever caused by the above conditions.
- Each 50 g sachet contains:
- Viola odorata (Gul Banafsha) 3 g
- Glycyrrhiza glabra (Mulethi) 5 g
- Borago officinalis (Gaozaban) 5 g
- Althaea officinalis (Khatmi) 5 g
- Malva sylvestris (Khubbazi) 5 g
- Cordia latifolia (Sapistan) 6 g
- Zizyphus jujuba (Unnab) 6 g
- Crystillized Sugar (Misri) 15 g
Common cold, coughs, nasal congestions, influenza, catarrh and seasonal changes. Also reduces fever caused by them.
Mix the ingredients in 100 ml. boiling water. Leave it covered for 5 minutes and then strain it through a fine cloth and drink the contents lukewarm.