Useful in bleeding piles.
- Each 250 mg pill contains:
- Quercus infectoria (Mazu Sabz) 24.65 mg
- Talc (Sange Jarahat) 24.65 mg
- Red Ochre (Geru) 24.65 mg
- Cochlospermum religiosum (Katira) 49.29 mg
- Berberis aristata (Dried Extract) (Rassaut Zard) 126.76 mg
2 piles in the morning and evening with water.
Prevent constipation, avoid alcohol, tea, coffee, spicy and fried food. Avoid sitting for a long duration on hard surface, eating dry and stale food, smoking, putting pressure during defecation and consumption of canned food. Consume green leafy vegetables and fruits which add roughage. Sleep well in nights and reduce weight. Bathe or shower daily to cleanse the skin around the anus gently with warm water. Soap is not necessary and may aggravate the problem. Eat a high fibre diet such as wheat bran cereal and whole wheat bread, and drink plenty of water (at least 8 to 10 glasses each day). Stay active and excercise daily.