Liver is the largest gland found in the body with several important functions. A persons entire blood supply passes through the liver several times a day, and, at any given time, there is about a pint of blood there. It produces and secretes BILE that is essential for digestion of food. It breaks down the complex molecules into simpler and usable fragments, retains the useful ones and passes the unwanted products to the excretory system from where it is thrown out of the body. It also metabolizes drugs, destroys the toxins released by the pathogens and protects our body from damage. It also helps in storage of vitamins. Alcohol and most of the chemotherapeutic agents cause liver damage. Liver dysfunction is indicated by lassitude, inactivity or inertness, no desire to take food or total aversion to fatty foods. Jigron Capsules is an all-natural blend of herbal extracts found to protect and restore the function of your liver while balancing your immune system. Also protects the liver from damage associated with autoimmunity, inflammation, oxidation, all kinds of toxins and prevents hepatic damage. Used as a daily health supplement, it keeps the liver functioning at its best and promotes growth, improves appetite and promotes digestion and assimilation of food. It can be used as a routine medicine for liver protection against alcohol, drugs and toxins and to stay healthy.
- Each 500 mg. Capsule contains:
- Pistacia lentiscus (Mastagi) 16.25 mg
- Crocus sativus (Kesar) 16.25 mg.
- Valeriana wallichii (Tagar) 32.5 mg.
- Nardostachys jatamansi (Jatamansi) 32.5 mg
- Cinnamomum zeylanicum (Dalchini) 32.5 mg.
- Elettaria cardamomum (Choti Elaichi) 32.5 mg.
- Gentiana olivieri (Gule Ghafis) 32.5 mg
- Cymbopogon jwarancusa (Lamjak) 32.5 mg.
- Coccus lacca (Lakh) 32.5 mg
- Rubia cordifolia (Majith) 32.5 mg.
- Myrtus caryophyllus (Laung) 32.5 mg.
- Saussurea lappa Sweet (Metha Kut) 32.5 mg.
- Apium graveolens (Ajmod) 32.5 mg.
- Cichorium intybus Seeds (Kasni Beej) 32.5 mg.
- Cuscuta reflexa (Kasoos) 32.5 mg.
- Paeonia officinalis (Ud Saleeb) 32.5 mg
- Aristolochia longa (Isarmul) 32.5 mg.
Anorexia, cirrhosis, dropsy, enlargement of spleen, hepatitis, hepatomegaly, jaundice, liver dysfunctions, metritis and spleen disorders.
2 capsules each in the morning and evening.
Avoid alcohol, fried foods, excessive salt, sugary foods and refined carbohydrates, and artificial sweeteners. Alcohol is a potent toxin to the liver. It can also lead to fatty deposits in the liver, which interfere with its functions. Eat more of citrus fruits, carrots, beetroot, broccoli, walnuts, blueberries, avocados, cabbage, cauliflower and eggs. Avoid stress, depression and anxiety.